Project Manager – AD Claims Implementation
Share this article
As a Project Manager, you will work within our Network Claims team to deliver projects, as part of our transformation programme. This includes the implementation of a new claims management system.
You will be working with teams across the business to understand the end to end processes for Claims on our network, in order to deliver systems and processes that meet the needs of the organisation and our customers.
What you’ll be leading on
- Design, agree and implement project plans, to ensure that all activities are appropriately organised and resourced to deliver project objectives, including the system integration and business contingency, ensuring they comply with company standards.
- Use process modelling techniques to gather evidences and articulate requirements in support of business changes, approving related documentation and ensuring requirements are aligned to business strategy.
- Oversee feasibility, design, and assessment work for proposed projects, to inform and contribute to the development of robust business cases and investment proposals
- Develop and maintain strong collaborative relationships with claims managers, teams and other key internal and external stakeholders, to ensure full mutual understanding of the projects’ strategic and delivery objectives
- Develop, implement and manage monthly and quarterly performance reporting packs to provide visibility and ensure the FBS leadership team have the management information required to enable informed and timely decision making.
To be successful
- Experience managing business transformational IT and Finance projects within a large complex organisation.
- Project management skills (a relevant qualification would be desirable) and a proven track record in delivering successful outcomes.
- Proven history and track record of implementing technology projects, particularly claims management systems on time and budget.
- An understanding of systems integration, systems development, quality assurance, testing, requirements gathering, and systems analysis & design
- Business Process Re-engineering experience, documenting processes at varying levels.
- Leadership and staff management experience.
- Ability to work collaboratively, with a range of colleagues, subject matter experts and business partners both in the wider organisation and externally
There’s never been a better time to join our Finance & Business Services (FBS) team.
Our directorate is responsible for managing the company's £4 billion a year finances, overall governance, assurance and risk management, managing the company's large and dispersed estate, processing damages claims and the operation of the Dart Charge facility. A lot of what we do is like oil in the organisational machinery. We make the business work more smoothly and we help everyone to do their jobs better. Our vision is to work through partnership and collaboration to secure great resource outcomes for the company and amplify what we achieve with it.
Email the recruiter today to request a role profile: email@example.com
To find out more about what it’s like to work with FBS, click here
Why you should join us
At Highways England, safety is our number one priority. It is one of our core values, as well as a behaviour we expect from our people.
Our vision is that everyone who uses our roads, as well as those who work for us, get home, safe and well. Our Home Safe and Well approach sets out our commitments and how our employees can contribute.
Working for us, you’ll recognise the behaviours required to achieve our vision, and help create a fair and just culture for us all. You should be able to fully understand the hazards and risks that are involved in your work, and follow our procedures safely.
We want you to feel able to raise health, safety and wellbeing concerns with your colleagues, and to challenge unsafe conditions or behaviours wherever you see them. We’re always seeking to improve our performance, and want you to be at the heart of that - helping us all get home safe and well.
And finally we reserve the right to close before the advertised closing date, so we recommend completing your application as soon as possible.